7 May 2018
UPDATE 5/24/2018: Due to an overwhelmingly supportive response from well-qualified candidates, we have closed the submission window for this committee.
The Employer-Based Certification (EBC) Audit Program Committee is looking for qualified members to join this group.
The committee will work together to provide advisory oversight to the EBC Audit Program as a whole, specifically providing input or actions as follows:
- Provide oversight/approval of program documents
- Provide feedback/guidance to ASNT staff in developing/implementing the program as requested, including being a resource for procedure/checklist development/review
- Conduct annual audit of program at ASNT for compliance and recommend areas for improvement
- Act as the initial Program Approval Panel (ad hoc pilot panel) until adequate resources are developed
- Assist in development of the auditor training
*To be considered for membership in this committee, you must have auditor experience, have an ASNT Level III certification, and be able to attend in person at least one meeting per year and participate in periodic conference calls. You will also be asked to identify the industry sector(s) in which you work.
Please contact Brian Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.