ASNT NDT Level II Program
ASNT NDT Level II Certification
The ASNT NDT Level II certification program was developed to provide standardized Level II written examinations that employers may use to satisfy the general and specific examination guidelines of paragraphs 8.3 and 8.4, respectively, of Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A.
About the ASNT NDT Level II Program
- Program Information Program Document describes the system for central certification of nondestructive testing (NDT) personnel administered and maintained by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) for the program (pdf).
- Initial Qualification Requirements for education and experience.
- Examinations A list of all exams with general examination information.
- Level II Exam Application Use this Level II exam application (pdf) for new certifications, to add certifications, to retake failed exams, or to recertify by examination. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Level II Beta Exam Application Use this application (pdf) to schedule your NDT Level II exams (one method general exam and one specific exam) at one of twelve section sites.
- ASNT Certificate Holders A searchable database of current certificate holders
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form This form (pdf) is used to order duplicate or replacement wall certificates or wallet cards.
- Meeting Attendance Form This form (pdf) can be used to document attendance at local Section technical meetings that earn recertification points. To count for points, the topic must be technical in nature and NDT related.