Required Documentation for Verification of Qualifications
Updated requirements will begin effective 1 March 2018 for all new certification applications.
Level III Application Experience Section
- ASNT no longer accepts the signed statement option.
- ASNT requires the applicant to provide documentation of experience as well as a signed attestation page.
- ASNT requires the applicant to list out the experience in a table format by method, technique, industry and application.
Level III Code of Ethics
- Lists additional responsibilities to ASNT regarding code of ethics violations, cheating and certification suspension.
- Now addresses the ethical use of social media.
- Additional general wording on applicable laws and situations.
Do not begin your application until you have reviewed and completed all required documentation
You must download these documents to complete and save all documents to be uploaded during the application process.
Failure to upload the required documentation above may result in your certification application being delayed or denied.
Please note: Once you begin the online application it must be completed all the way through. You will not be able to save and return to finish it. The application process will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.