Current Issue: May 2020
The May issue of NDTMarketplace highlights the latest instrumentation, equipment, and supplies for nondestructive testing and evaluation. This month’s Product Focus showcases equipment used for phased array ultrasonic testing, including tools for weld inspection and defect detection, as well as software and portable instruments.
Get in the NDTMarketplace
Submit Product Press Releases
Including your company’s press release is a great way to bring your products to the attention of the key decision-makers in the NDT industry. There is no cost to submit a press release in the publication.
- 100 words long
- Highlight one single product
- Will be edited for inclusion in the publication
- Accompanying photo should be hi-resolution (300+ dpi)
Contact Haley Cowans to submit your press release.
Submit a Feature Paper
Have a new nondestructive testing (NDT) product or interesting project to share? NDTMarketplace includes a feature paper selection that can tell all about it. Just as in Materials Evaluation, this feature must be:
- 1500-2500 words long
- Non-commercial, reviewed, and accepted
- May contain color photos and illustrations
- Should be NDT related projects, techniques, devices, or history.
Contact Jill Ross to submit your feature paper. Also, papers not selected for NDTMarketplace can still be published in Materials Evaluation.
Purchase a Quick Fact Ad
Quick Fact Ads are specially designed, eye-catching ads for companies who want to showcase a specific product to their key audiences. Quick Fact Ads are unique to the NDTMarketplace
- Full color, designed by ASNT
- Includes: company logo, product photo, product information
- 1/2 page: $1,035
- Full page: $1,999
- Covers: $2,400
Contact Jessica Miller to purchase a Quick Fact Ad or display advertising up to a full page, color.