Research Award for Sustained Excellence
PurposeTo recognize outstanding sustained contributions in NDE/NDT research.
EligibilityA candidate for this award must have made outstanding, sustained contributions in the field of NDE/NDT research.
Nominations for the Research Award for Sustained Excellence must be submitted online shall consist of:
- A letter of nomination, with a summary of important achievements and contributions of the nominee in the field of NDE/NDT;
- Curriculum vitae; and,
- Two letters of support
Method of SelectionThe Awards Committee selects up to one individual each year, provided the nominee has met the established guidelines.
*The recipient of the Research Award for Sustained Excellence will present a lecture on some aspect of his or her research during the Research Symposium, where an honorary citation will be presented.
- Announcements are made in the: May Issue of Materials Evaluation
- Nomination deadline: 1 September
- The Awards Committee will notify the ASNT Board of Directors and the recipient of their selection prior to the next Research Symposium
- The recipient will present an overview lecture on his or her breakthrough during the Research Symposium, where an honorary citation will be presented
Form of AwardCitation - Glass Award
Current Award Recipient(s)
*Recipient Biography will be published in the August 2016 Issue of Materials Evaluation.
Past Award RecipientsResearch Council Award for Sustained Excellence Past Recipients
Awards and Honors Program
1711 Arlingate Lane
PO Box 28518
Columbus, OH 43228
Phone: 614-274-6003 Ext. 233 Fax: 614-274-6899