Research in Nondestructive Evaluation
Research in Nondestructive Evaluation (RNDE) is the premier research journal of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT). RNDE covers experimental and theoretical investigations dealing with:
- The scientific and engineering bases of NDE
- NDE measurement methodology
- A wide range of applications of materials and structures that relate to the entire life cycle: from manufacture to use and retirement
Illustrative topics include advances in the underlying science of acoustic, thermal, electrical, magnetic, optical, and ionizing radiation techniques and their applications to NDE problems.
RNDE is a must-have for NDT professionals who want to stay on the cutting edge of advances in nondestructive evaluation.
- RNDE is published quarterly and is available by subscription
- Available in hardcopy or digital formats
- If you would like to purchase an RNDE subscription for an organization, please contact ASNT directly at 1-800-222-2768