ACCP Level II Program
ACCP Level II Certification
ASNT widened the scope of its certification offerings to include Level II certification in 1996 with ASNT Central Certification Program™ Level II certification. The ACCP® Level II examinations include General, Specific, Practical, and Instruction Preparation examinations in five NDT methods (MT, PT, RT, UT and VT). The ACCP program provides a central certification system for NDT Level II personnel that meets or exceeds all of the requirements of CP-106, the U.S. adoption of ISO 9712.
About the ACCP Level II Program
- Program Information Program Document describes the system for central certification of nondestructive testing (NDT) personnel administered and maintained by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) for the ACCP (pdf).
- Initial Qualification Requirements for education and experience.
- Structure of the Exams A list of all exams with links to topical outlines and references.
- Application for the Exams ACCP Level II Exam Application (pdf), use this ACCP Level II exam application for new certifications, to add certifications, to retake failed exams, or to recertify by examination.
- Prepare for the Exams ASNT Bookstore offer numerous titles including ASNT Level II Study Guide to prepare for ACCP Level II exams. See all of ASNT publication offerings.
- Where to Take the Exams Exam Partners
- Exam Schedule
ACCP Level II for AWS CWI & SCWI Certificate Holders
- Certification Application for CWI Certificate Holders (pdf) Only valid for those holding a currently valid AWS CWI or SCWI certification and who are pursuing the ACCP Level II certification in VT.
- ACCP Level II Visual Testing Certification Available to AWS CWIs and SCWIs Details and FAQs.
- Visual Acuity Form
Verification of Certificate Holders
- ASNT Certificate Holders A searchable database of current certificate holders