Powered By You: Recruiter Tips
Members Join for a Variety of Reasons.
People join ASNT for different reasons. When you speak to people about the Society, try to learn what is valuable to them. Share the benefits ASNT has to meet those needs. An ASNT membership is important tool for NDT careers.
Those who become members can:
- Develop leadership skills;
- Network with NDT peers in your area and around the globe;
- Stay current with the NDT industry and its technologies;
- Help influence and affect progress in NDT through affiliation with the Society;
- Enhance career opportunity prospects;
- Increase learning opportunities provided at section meetings and at international events;
- Impact the Society through volunteering for committee and leadership roles, uniquely offered by ASNT.
Advantages of Individual ASNT Membership
- Members only Web site content
- Re-certification points for membership
- Discounts on certification examinations
- Subscription to Materials Evaluation, the ASNT monthly journal
- Subscription to The NDT Technician (TNT), the technician’s quarterly newsletter
- Discounts on all publications, training material and software
- Local section affiliation with educational, social and networking opportunities
- Discounts on ASNT national conferences, topicals and seminars
- Career resources and assistance
Advantages of Corporate Partnership ASNT Affiliation
For companies, ASNT is where NDT business gets done.
Utilize the ASNT Corporate Partner logo – exclusively available to Corporate Partners.
- Company’s name listed in Materials Evaluation
- Organization listed online with a link to Web site.
- ASNT tradeshows are the opportunity to see customers in a dedicated setting.
- Booth space available to Corporate Partners at a substantial discount.
- Three member delegates, with full individual member benefits, included with corporate membership.
Encourage potential members to visit our Web site at Individual Membership Benefits