Young NDT Professional Award
On this page:
- Purpose: To recognize individuals whose initial career contributions exemplify high standards of excellence in the areas of professional achievement and meritorious service.
- Eligibility: The award is given to supervisors, educators, managers, researchers, consultants, developers and others who are ASNT members with five to ten years of involvement in the NDT/NDE industry.
- Method of Selection: The Young NDT Professional Award Committee selects up to one award each year, provided the candidate has met the established guidelines.
- Contributions to the science of NDT/NDE
- Career achievements and advancements
- Service to ASNT
- Recognition by other organizations
- Contributions to the general welfare of the community and public
- Form of Award: Citation – Black Frame Award
- Materials Submitted: Nomination Form (see below)
- Award Timeline
- Announcements are made in the: August Issue of Materials Evaluation
- Nomination deadline: prior to February 1st
- The Young NDT Professional Award Committee will provide its recommendation to the ASNT Board of Directors during ASNT’s Research Symposium
- The recipient will be notified following the Research Symposium
- The award will be presented at ASNT’s Annual Conference
*All nomination forms MUST be signed by the Chairperson of the sponsoring organization (ASNT local section, ASNT Council or National Committee).
The 2013 Recipient of the Young NDT Professional Award is:
| Yi-Cheng "Peter" Pan
*Recipient Biography(s) will be published in the November 2013 Issue of Materials Evaluation
For additional award information, please contact:
1711 Arlingate Lane
PO Box 28518
Columbus, OH 43228
Phone: 614-274-6003 Ext. 223