Young NDT Professional Award
PurposeTo recognize individuals whose initial career contributions exemplify high standards of excellence in the areas of professional achievement and meritorious service.
EligibilityThe award is given to supervisors, educators, managers, researchers, consultants, developers and others who are ASNT members with five to ten years of involvement in the NDT/NDE industry and a minimum of five years as ASNT Member. Recipients shall include supervisors, educators, managers, researchers, consultants, developers, and others with NDT/NDE career involvement. Award applicants must be sponsored by an ASNT Local Section, ASNT Council, or National Committee.
Method of SelectionThe Young NDT Professional Award Committee selects up to one award each year, provided the candidate has met the established guidelines.
- Contributions to the science of NDT/NDE
- Career achievements and advancements
- Service to ASNT
- Recognition by other organizations
- Contributions to the general welfare of the community and public
Form of AwardCitation – Black Frame Award
Materials SubmittedNomination Form (see below)
- Announcements are made in the: August Issue of Materials Evaluation
- Nomination deadline: prior to February 1st
- The Young NDT Professional Award Committee will provide its recommendation to the ASNT Board of Directors during ASNT’s Research Symposium
- The recipient will be notified following the Research Symposium
- The award will be presented at ASNT’s Annual Conference
*All nomination forms MUST be signed by the Chairperson of the sponsoring organization (ASNT local section, ASNT Council or National Committee).
|Click Here to Submit Your Nomination Online|
Current Award Recipient(s)
Yi-Cheng "Peter" Pan
Past Award Recipients
For additional award information, please contact:
1711 Arlingate Lane
PO Box 28518
Columbus, OH 43228
Phone: 614-274-6003 Ext. 223